What are the means necessary for the good practice of the exercise?
- A plenary room and breakout rooms are needed to visualize and animate the exercise resources.
- A facilitator is required for each team.
- An internet connection with Zoom software is required for each participant and facilitator.
Who is leading the exercise?
The Camelot exercise is facilitated by 2 people from Gravitas Leadership, one for monitoring rules and time for each period of the exercise and the other for managing online multimedia
Is the program available in both French and English?
The exercise and materials are available in both languages.
How long does it take to end the exercise?
The average exercise time is about 3 hours, or half a day.
How many people should we plan for per team?
The exercise is calibrated for 5 to 6 people. This makes it possible to facilitate exchanges, especially at a distance, and to personalize debriefings and feedback.
What are the resources for the exercise?
- A PowerPoint presentation to introduce the structure of the exercise, the rules, the constraints and the mission.
- A 10-page guide document to animate the exercise over a 3-hour timeline, reserved for facilitators.
- A document presenting the profiles of the characters in the fable.
- A document presenting the hidden stories of the characters in the fable.